Do you ever find yourself craving something sweet, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen baking? Don’t worry, with these quick and easy dessert recipes, you can satisfy your sweet tooth in no time.
- Microwave Mug Cake: This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook. In a microwavable mug, mix 4 tablespoons of flour, 4 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and 1 egg. Mix in 3 tablespoons of milk and 3 tablespoons of oil. Microwave on high for 90 seconds and voila! A chocolatey mug cake.
- Nutella and Banana Crepes: These crepes only take 10 minutes to prepare. Mix together 1 cup of flour, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and pour in a ladle-full of batter. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Spread Nutella on the crepe and top with sliced bananas. Roll up and enjoy.
- Oreo Truffles: Crush an entire package of Oreos in a food processor. Mix in 1 package of cream cheese until fully combined. Roll them into bite-sized balls and chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and dip the truffles in the melted chocolate. Let them cool in the refrigerator for another hour.
- Salted Caramel Popcorn: This recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare. Pop a bag of microwave popcorn and place it in a bowl. In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Add a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Drizzle over the popcorn and mix until evenly coated.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: This recipe takes 2 minutes to blend together. In a blender, combine 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 banana, and 1 cup of almond milk. Blend until creamy and smooth.
You don’t need to be a pastry chef to make delicious desserts. With these quick and easy recipes, you can satisfy your sweet tooth in no time. Whether it’s a microwave mug cake or a salted caramel popcorn, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.